What do we learn from the story of Jadav Molai Peyang?
What is the moral of the story of Jadav Molai Payeng?
- Mr. Molai single handedly transformed a barren land into a forest.
- It was due to his positive attitude, affection towards nature, and hard work, that he could achieve success in planting trees, in over 1360 acres of land.
- From the story of Jadav Molai Payeng, we learn that we all need to make Earth a better place to live for us as well as for the coming generations.
- From his story, it is clear that if a large crowd causes harm to the environment, even a single person, if determined can establish a forest and benefit the environment in great ways.
- Also, if one person can make such an impact, many people coming together in unity to take efforts for environment conservation can bring about a revolution.
Is there an error in this question or solution?