Directions: A word and number arrangement machine, when given an input line of words and numbers, rearranges them following a unique rule in each step. Following is an illustration of input and rearrangement.
Input: Punjab Haryana 82 Kashmir 35 14 Assam 66 50 Mizoram
- Step I: 66 Punjab 82 Kashmir 35 14 Assam 50 Mizoram Haryana
- Step II: 35 66 Punjab 82 Kashmir 14 50 Mizoram Haryana Assam
- Step III:14 35 66 Punjab 82 Kashmir 50 Haryana Assam Mizoram
- Step IV: 50 14 35 66 82 Kashmir Haryana Assam Mizoram Punjab
- Step V: 82 50 14 35 66 Haryana Assam Mizoram Punjab Kashmir
Step V is the last step of the arrangement. As per the rules followed in the above steps, Find out the appropriate answer for each question for the given input.
Input: White Black 42 Brown 85 Merun 99 Green 84 39
What is the difference between 3rd element from the left end of step III and 6th element from the right end of step V?
Cannot be determined
None of these