What is the Difference Between Two Consecutive Homologues: (1) in Terms of Molecular Mass? (2) in Terms of Number and Kind of Atoms per Molecule? - Science
What is the difference between two consecutive homologues:
(1) in terms of molecular mass?
(2) in terms of number and kind of atoms per molecule?
(1) 14 u is the difference between two consecutive homologues in terms of molecular mass.
(2) The two consecutive homologues differ by 1 carbon atom and 2 hydrogen atoms in their molecular formulae.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.