- What did the iron chest contain?
- Why did the shepherd always carry it?
- Is it an example of the shepherd’s humility or wisdom or both?
- The iron chest did not contain gold, silver or jewels but an old blanket.
- The shepherd carried the blanket with him always because it was his oldest friend and would protect him if at any time his Majesty decided to take away his new clothes.
- It is an example of the shepherd’s humility and wisdom as even after he was appointed as the governor, he still remained a humble and wise man.
Is there an error in this question or solution?