Answer in Brief
What are the Social reforms of Jyotiba Phule?
- He revolted against the domination of the Brahmins.
- He worked for the rights of the peasants and other low caste people.
- He formed the “Satya Shadhak Samaj” in 1873, to liberate the people of lower caste from the suppression by Brahmins.
- He started an Orphanage for the unfortunate children.
- He decided to construct a common bathing tank outside his house for the people of lower caste people.
Concept: Early Reform Movements in Bengal
Is there an error in this question or solution?