What are the advantages of outsourcing?
Advantages of Outsourcing:
- Overall cost advantages - It reduces the cost and also saves time and effort on training costs.
- Stimulates entrepreneurship, employment, and exports-
Outsourcing stimulates entrepreneurship, employment, and exports in the country.
- Low manpower Cost-
The manpower cost is much lower than that of the host company.
- Access to professional, expert, and high-Quality services-
Mostly the tasks are given to people who are skilled in that particular field. This provides us with a better level of service and fewer chances of errors.
- Emphasis on core process rather than the supporting ones-
With its help companies can focus on their core areas which lead to better profits and increase the quality of their products.
- Investment requirements are reduced -
The organization can save on investing in the latest technology, software, and infrastructure and let the outsourcing partner handle the entire infrastructure.
- Increased efficiency and productivity -
There is increased efficiency and productivity in the non-core areas of an organization.
- Knowledge sharing -
Outsourcing enables the organization to share knowledge and best practices with each other, it helps develop both the companies and also boosts goodwill in the industry.
Is there an error in this question or solution?