Answer in Brief
What are the ten different ways in which you can use a ruler other than its regular use? List your answer below.
e.g. You can use it to dig holes.
- We can use the ruler to scare animals like a dog.
- We can scare off a bird with it.
- We can play with it by swaying it like a sword.
- We can play with it by trying to keep it stand on its own.
- We can use it balancing with its middle on the point of a sharp object.
- We can use it in unlocking the lock of Maruti 800 if the key is lost.
- We can use it by tearing off papers etc. .
- It can be used in self-defence also.
- It can be used for removing loose soil.
- We can use it for making water canals in the kitchen garden.
- We can use it for drawing straight lines on paper.
Concept: Writing and Grammar
Is there an error in this question or solution?