What Are the Raw Materials Required for Making Soap in a Laboratory (Or at Home)? - Science
What are the raw materials required for making soap in a laboratory (or at home)?
he raw materials required for making soap in a laboratory or at home are as follows:
1. Vegetable oil (Castor oil)
2. Sodium hydroxide (Caustic soda), and
3. Sodium chloride (Common salt)
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.