1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
With the help of a flow-chart exhibit the events of eutrophication.
Question appears in these question papers
List the events that reduce the Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) of a primary effluent during sewage treatment.
"Determination of Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) can help in suggesting the quality of a water body." Explain.
Two types of aquatic organisms in a lake show specific growth patterns as shown below, in a brief period of time. The lake is adjacent to an agricultural land extensively supplied with fertilisers.
Answer the questions based on the facts given above:
(i) Name the organisms depicting the patterns A and B.
(ii) State the reason for the growth pattern seen in A.
(iii) Write the effects of the growth patterns seen above.
Name the two different categories of microbes naturally occurring in sewage water. Explain their role in cleaning sewage water into usable water.
- Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions 2016-2005 Biology for Medical Entrances - 2017
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- 10 Practice Sets NEET
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology 40 Days Score Amplifier
- NEET/AIPMT Biology (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:10:13
- Eutrophication : Trophic States
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:09:59
- Accelerated Eutrophication: Harmful effects
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:09:36
- Water Pollution Cause
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:08:09
- Water Pollution harmful effect
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:08:04
- Water Pollution Algal Bloom
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:06:10
- Water Pollution Sewage Treatment
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:14:18