1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Why is Eichhornia crassipes nicknamed as “Terror of Bengal”?
Question appears in these question papers
List the events that reduce the Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) of a primary effluent during sewage treatment.
Two types of aquatic organisms in a lake show specific growth patterns as shown below, in a brief period of time. The lake is adjacent to an agricultural land extensively supplied with fertilisers.
Answer the questions based on the facts given above:
(i) Name the organisms depicting the patterns A and B.
(ii) State the reason for the growth pattern seen in A.
(iii) Write the effects of the growth patterns seen above.
List the events that lead to biogas production from waste water whose BOD has been reduced significantly.
"Determination of Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) can help in suggesting the quality of a water body." Explain.
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
- Water Pollution Algal Bloom
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:06:10
- Water Pollution Cause
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:08:09
- Eutrophication : Trophic States
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:09:59
- Water Pollution harmful effect
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:08:04
- Water Pollution Sewage Treatment
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:14:18
- Accelerated Eutrophication: Harmful effects
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:09:36
undefined Water Pollution and Its Control video tutorial00:10:13