Using ruler and compasses only, draw an angle of measure 135°.
Steps of construction:
1. Draw a line segment AB and produce BA to point C.
2. With center A and any radius draw arc which intersect AC at D and AB at E.
3. With center D and E and radius more than `1/2`DE draw two arcs which intersect each other at F.
4. Join FA which intersect the arc in (2) at G.
5. With centers G and D and radius more than `1/2`GD draw two arcs which intersect each other at H.
6. Join HA
∴ `∠` HAB = 135°
Concept: Basic Constructions
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Video TutorialsVIEW ALL 
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Basic Constructions