Using information from the dialogue given below, write the message which Amrita left for her brother, Sourajit. (Do not leave out any vital information or add any new information).
- Shekhar: Is this 28473892?
- Amrita: Yes. May I know who is speaking?
- Shekhar: I am Shekhar. I want to speak to Sourajit. I am his friend from IHM, Goa.
- Amrita: I am his sister. Sourajit is not at home at the moment. Can you ring up a little later?
- Shekhar: I shall be a little busy. Actually, I have got a placement at the Hotel Mumbai and will have to join with immediate effect. So right now I am trying to get all the formalities completed. This is the news that I wanted to give Sourajit. Will you do that for me? Also tell him that I will let him know my new cell phone number as soon as I get one.
- Amrita: I’ll do that. Bye and all the best.
Amrita had to leave for office. So she wrote a note for Sourajit. Draft her message in not more than 50 words.
5th Nov 1:20 p.m.
Shekhar, your friend from IHM Goa had called. He wanted to inform you about his new placement at the Hotel Mumbai. He is currently completing the formalities and would give you his new cell phone number as soon as he gets one.