From Where Does It Get Its Supply Of: 1. Iron Ore 2. Manganese 3. Coal - ICSE Class 10 - Geography
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
From where does it get its supply of:
1. Iron ore
Its iron and steel plant gets its supply of
1) Iron ore from Gurumahisani mines in Mayurbhanj district of Odisha and Noamundi mines in Singhbhum district of Jharkhand.
2) Manganese from Joda mines in Keonjhar district.
3) Coal from Jharia and Bokaro coal fields.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution From Where Does It Get Its Supply Of: 1. Iron Ore 2. Manganese 3. Coal Concept: Uses and Distribution of Iron Ore, Manganese, Copper, Bauxite.