Answer in Brief
Use your brain power!
What will happen to our solar system if the sun were to suddenly disappear?
If the sun suddenly disappears-
- There would be darkness everywhere.
- All the plants will die as they will not be able to perform photosynthesis.
- All the planets would stop revolving.
- The cycle of day and ntght would come to a halt.
- There will not be weeks or months any more.
- There will be uniformly only one season, seasonal changes will come to an end.
- All the equipment which work on solar energy will not work anymore.
- There will not be any heat and the entire earth will be cold.
- The water cycle would stop as the water bodies will not evaporate forming water vapour and then clouds, and thus there will be no rains.
- Germs would grow at a rapid pace everywhere on the earth and this will result into outbreak of many diseases.
Is there an error in this question or solution?