Use graph paper for this question) (4)
A(0, 3), B(3, −2) and O(0, 0) are the vertices of triangle ABO.
(1) Plot the triangle on a graph sheet taking 2 cm = 1 unit on both the axes.1
(2) Plot D the reflection of B in the Y-axis, and write its coordinates.
(3) Give the geometrical name of the figure ABOD.
(4) Write the equation of the line of symmetry of the figure ABOD.
1) ΔAOB is shown in the graph.
2) the reflection of B in Y-axis is given by D (−3, −2)
3) figure ABOD is a tetrahedron
4) Equation of line of symmetry of figure ABOD is x = 0, i.e. y-axis
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Lines of Symmetry