Use graph paper to answer the following questions. (Take 2 cm = 1 unit on both axes)
1) Plot the points A( -4, 2) and B(2, 4)
2) A' is the image of A when reflected at the y-axis. Plot it on the graph paper and write the coordinates of A'.
3) B' is the image of B when reflected on the line AA'. Write the coordinates of B'.
4) Write the geometric name of the figure ABA'B'.
5) Name a line of symmetry of the figure formed
Consider 1 unit on the graph to be 2 cm.
1) Plotting points A(–4, 2) and B(2, 4) on graph paper as follows:
2) The coordinates of A’ will be (4, 2).
3) The coordinates of B’ will be (2, 0).
4) The figure formed is the kite-shaped quadrilateral.