The Power of a Lens is - 5d. Find Its Focal Length. and Name the Type of Lens. - ICSE Class 10 - Physics
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
The power of a lens is - 5D.
1) Find its focal length.
2) Name the type of lens.
1) Given the power of lens - -5D
focal length (f)
`f = 1/d = 1/(-5) = (-1)/5 = -0.2 m`
2) As power is negative lens is concave.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution The Power of a Lens is - 5d. Find Its Focal Length. and Name the Type of Lens. Concept: Types of Lenses (Converging and Diverging),.