1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
A wire of density ‘ρ’ and Young’s modulus ‘Y’ is stretched between two rigid supports separated by a distance ‘L’ under tension ‘T’. Derive an expression for its frequency in fundamental mode. Hence show that `n=1/(2L)sqrt((Yl)/(rhoL))` where symbols have their usual meanings
Question appears in these question papers
When longitudinal wave is incident at the boundary of denser medium, then............................
- compression reflects as a compression.
- compression reflects as a rarefaction.
- rarefaction reflects as a compression.
- longitudinal wave reflects as transverse wave.