1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
What is a cistron?
Question appears in these question papers
State the difference between the structural genes in a Transcription Unit of Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes.
Describe Meselson and Stahl’s experiment that was carried in 1958 on E.Coli. Write the conclusion they arrived at after the experiment.
(i) Name the scientist who suggested that the genetic code should be made of a combination of three nucleotides.
(ii) Explain the basis on which he arrived at this conclusion.
If the codon on m-RNA is AUG, the compatible anticodon on t-RNA is _______.
Following are the features of genetic codes. What does each one indicate?
Stop codon; Unambiguous codon; Degenerate codon; Universal codon.
(a) Describe the process of transcription in bacteria
(b) Explain the processing the hnRNA needs to undergo before becoming functional mRNA eukaryotes
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
- Types of RNA :- mRNA, rRNA, tRNA
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:05:49
- RNA polymerase, Exons, Introns
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:07:05
- Additional Complexity in Eukaryotes
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:11:56
- Transcription :- Central Dogma
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:08:57
- Template and Coding Standard
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:08:05
- Genetic Code introduction
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:09:36
- Deciphering genetic code
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:12:49