Explain the process of transcription in prokaryotes. How is the process different in eukaryotes?
APPEARS IN THESE QUESTION PAPERS
(i) Name the scientist who suggested that the genetic code should be made of a combination of three nucleotides.
(ii) Explain the basis on which he arrived at this conclusion.
- Types of RNA :- mRNA, rRNA, tRNA
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:05:49
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:11:49
- Mutation and genetic code
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:11:17
- Additional Complexity in Eukaryotes
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:11:56
- RNA :- Adapter Molecule
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:13:47
- RNA polymerase, Exons, Introns
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:07:05
- Transcription :- Central Dogma
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:08:57
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 10 Practice Sets NEET
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- Target NEET/AIPMT (2012-16 Solved Papers + 10 Mock Papers)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1