1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
If the codon on m-RNA is AUG, the compatible anticodon on t-RNA is _______.
Question appears in these question papers
(a) Name the enzyme responsible for the transcription of tRNA and the amino acid the initiator tRNA gets linked with.
(b) Explain the role of initiator tRNA in initiation of protein synthesis.
(i) Name the scientist who suggested that the genetic code should be made of a combination of three nucleotides.
(ii) Explain the basis on which he arrived at this conclusion.
Following are the features of genetic codes. What does each one indicate?
Stop codon; Unambiguous codon; Degenerate codon; Universal codon.
(a) Describe the process of transcription in bacteria
(b) Explain the processing the hnRNA needs to undergo before becoming functional mRNA eukaryotes
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
- Types of RNA :- mRNA, rRNA, tRNA
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:05:49
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:14:48
- RNA :- Adapter Molecule
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:13:47
- RNA polymerase, Exons, Introns
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:07:05
- Transcription Unit
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:07:43
- Codons for Amino Acids
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:14:06
- Mutation and genetic code
undefined Transcription video tutorial00:11:17