Write note :
1) He lived during the 13th century and belonged to Italy.
2) He lived for 17years in China and wrote about China’s flora and fauna, social life, culture, and trade systems in place.
3) He traveled extensively from 1271 to 1295 with his family.
4) He spent much of this time in China in the court of the great Mongol emperor Kublai Khan.
5) His book, Description of the World, offered one of the first detailed descriptions of the mysterious eastern cultures to Europeans.
6) He introduced Asia (China) to Europe.