State the Conditions Required for Total Internal Reflection of Light to Take Place - ICSE Class 10 - Physics
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
State the conditions required for total internal reflection of light to take place
Conditions necessary for total internal reflection to take place are
1) Light must travel from a denser medium to a rarer medium.
2) The angle of incidence must be greater than the critical angle for the pair of media.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution State the Conditions Required for Total Internal Reflection of Light to Take Place Concept: Total Internal Reflection.