1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Suppose total revenue is rising at a constant rate as more units of a commodity are sold, marginal revenue would be:
(a) Greater than average revenue
(b) Equal to average revenue
(c) Less than average revenue
Question appears in these question papers
A firm is able to sell more quantity of a good only by lowering the price. The firm’s marginal revenue, as he goes on selling, would be :(Choose the correct alternative)
a. Greater than average revenue
b. Less than average revenue
c. Equal to average revenue
What is meant by revenue in microeconomics?
State the relation between marginal revenue and average revenue.
Under which market form a firm's marginal revenue is always equal to price?
A firm is able to sell any quantity of a good at a given price. The firm's marginal revenue will be : (Choose the correct alternative):
(a) Greater than Average Revenue
(b) Less than Average Revenue
(c) Equal to Average Revenue
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- All in One Economics CBSE for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question Answer Form) Class - 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12