1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
State the relation between marginal revenue and average revenue.
Appears in these question papers
Marginal revenue of a firm is constant throughout under : (choose the correct alternative)
a. Perfect competition
b. Monopolistic competition
d. All the above
Under which market form a firm's marginal revenue is always equal to price?
What is meant by revenue in microeconomics?
What is the behaviour of average revenue in a market in which a firm can sell more only by lowering the price?
A firm is able to sell any quantity of a good at a given price. The firm's marginal revenue will be : (Choose the correct alternative):
(a) Greater than Average Revenue
(b) Less than Average Revenue
(c) Equal to Average Revenue
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- All in One Economics CBSE for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question Answer Form) Class - 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12