1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Under which market form a firm's marginal revenue is always equal to price?
Appears in these question papers
Suppose total revenue is rising at a constant rate as more units of a commodity are sold, marginal revenue would be:
(a) Greater than average revenue
(b) Equal to average revenue
(c) Less than average revenue
What is meant by revenue in microeconomics?
A firm is able to sell any quantity of a good at a given price. The firm's marginal revenue will be : (Choose the correct alternative):
(a) Greater than Average Revenue
(b) Less than Average Revenue
(c) Equal to Average Revenue
What is the behaviour of average revenue in a market in which a firm can sell more only by lowering the price?
State the relation between marginal revenue and average revenue.
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- All in One Economics CBSE for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question Answer Form) Class - 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12