1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
(a) Why are the plants raised through micropropagation are termed as somaclones?
(b) Mention two advantages of this technique.
Appears in these question papers
(a) Write the two limitations of traditional breeding technique that led to promotion of micro propagation.
(b) Mention two advantages of micro propagation.
(c) Give two examples where it is commercially adopted
- Tissue Culture
undefined video tutorial00:07:56
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition