The Trees in the Tropical Desert Forest Have Stunted Growth. - Geography
The trees in the Tropical Desert Forest have stunted growth.
1)This are also known as tropical thorn forest
2) These forest found in the aeas which receive rainfall less than 50 cm
3) these forest have Xerophytic vegetation. Due to paucity of rainfall , the trees are stunted with large patches of coarse grasses.
Concept: Vegetation Distribution and Correlation with Their Environment.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.