Given below are the jumbled sentences of a paragraph. The first and the last sentence of the jumbled paragraph are given in correct order. Arrange the middle sentences in the correct sequence.
- The release of atomic energy is the greatest achievement which science has yet attained
- but the first invention to which their discoveries were applied was a bomb
- the atom was split by physicists whose minds were set on the search for knowledge
- it was more deadly than any other weapon invented so far
- it is with dread that scientists regard the first use to which their greatest discovery was put
- however, they are gratified by the numerous applications of atomic energy for peaceful and constructive population.
ii, iii, iv, v
v, iii, ii, iv
iii, ii, iv, v
iv, v, iii, ii
iii, ii, iv, v is the correct option.