The number of customers who came to a juice centre for one week is given in the table below. Make two different bar graphs to show this data. (Scale: on Y-axis, 1cm = 10 customers, on Y - axis, 1cm = 5 customers)
|Type of juice||Orange||Pineapple||Apple||Mango||Pomegranate|
|No. of Customers||50||30||25||65||10|
Steps to draw the bar graph:
(1) In the centre of the graph paper, write the title "Juices and number of customers".
2) Draw the X-axis and Y-axis, and mark O, their point of intersection.
(3) Write the name of the juices on the X-axis at equal distances.
(4) The number of customers is taken on the Y-axis.
(5) For the first bar graph, write the scale in the top right-hand corner i.e. 1 cm = 10 customers on the Y-axis.
For the second bar graph, write the scale in the top right-hand corner i.e. 1 cm = 5 customers on the Y-axis.
(6) Draw a bar of the appropriate height above the type of each juice on the X-axis.