The names and numbers of animals in a certain zoo are given below. Use the data to make a bar graph. (Scale : on Y - axis, 1cm = 4 animals)
Steps to draw the bar graph:
(1) In the centre of the graph paper, write the title "Names and number of animals".
(2) Draw the X-axis and Y-axis, and mark O, their point of intersection.
(3) Write the name of the animals on the X-axis at equal distances.
(4) The number of animals is taken on the Y-axis.
(5) Write the scale in the top right-hand corner i.e. 1 cm = 4 animals on the Y-axis.
(6) Draw a bar of the appropriate height above the name of each animal on the X-axis.