1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
What are the major components of seminal plasma?
Pituitary dwarfism is treated with gene therapy by____
(A) Human insulin
(B) Tissue growth factor - Beta
(C) Tissue plasmogen activator
(D) Human growth hormone producer gene
Identify True/False statements. Correct each false statement to make it true
Androgens are produced by Sertoli cells. (True/False)
- Male reproductive system
undefined video tutorial01:50:29
- Male Reproductive System
undefined video tutorial00:15:49
- Reproduction in Organism
undefined video tutorial01:11:59
- Male Reproductive glands
undefined video tutorial00:16:00
- Human Reproduction Part 2
undefined video tutorial01:17:00
- Biology Textbook for Class 12
- Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions 2016-2005 Biology for Medical Entrances - 2017
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- 10 Practice Sets NEET
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology 40 Days Score Amplifier
- NEET/AIPMT Biology (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)