Suggest measures to minimize electricity consumption at home.
The following practices should be adopted to minimise electricity consumption at home:
- Switch off the fans, lights and bulbs when not in use.
- Use of CFL should be encouraged.
- Avoid using air conditioners whenever possible.
- Allow sunlight and fresh air to enter the house to reduce the use of electricity during the day time.
- Use solar water heaters instead of electrical heaters.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Suggest Measures to Minimize Electricity Consumption at Home. Concept: Sustainable Use of Resources.