Suggest measures to avoid noise pollution in classroom.
(i) To avoid noise pollution in the classroom:
- When the teacher is not present in the classroom, all students should observe silence and not shout loudly.
- Activities such as book reading, solo singing or storytelling should be carried out so that the other students can maintain silence.
- The monitors in the class who control the classroom should ask the teacher to punish the students who make a lot of noise
- Add curtains to the classroom.
- Use cork bulletin boards for the walls.
- Place sound-absorbent panels on the upper walls of the classroom.
Concept: Noise Pollution
Is there an error in this question or solution?