Study the following schematic diagram. It shows the relationship between the speed of material and moisture content. Read the index, and answer the following questions:
- What will happen when the weather conditions are dry?
- When will a flow occur?
- When will a creep occur?
- Now can you enumerate the factors which affect mass wasting?
- There will not be moisture content hence the speed of the material will below.
- The flow will occur when the moisture content as well as the speed of material will be high.
- Creep will occur when the speed of the material will be slow.
- Factors such as gravity, slope of land, the climate of the region, amount of water, material, and structure of the rock affect mass wasting.
Concept: Types of Weathering
Is there an error in this question or solution?