Study the following sentences
|Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa.
The Pacific is the deepest of all the oceans in the world.
The Nile is the longest river in the world.
Now make similar sentences about the following. Use your general knowledge and imagination.
1. Diamonds __________________________________________
2. The Himalayas __________________________________________
3. The Ganga __________________________________________
4. Leh __________________________________________
5. The Taj Mahal __________________________________________
6. Kolkata __________________________________________
7. Jupiter __________________________________________
8. The elephant __________________________________________
9. Mt.Everest __________________________________________
10. Russia __________________________________________
1. Diamonds are the hardest substances known to man.
2. The Himalayas are the longest mountain ranges.
3. The Ganga is the holiest river in India.
4. Leh is the coldest desert.
5. The Taj Mahal is the most beautiful monument in India.
6. Kolkata is the largest city of the country.
7. Jupiter is the largest of all the planets.
8. The elephant is the heaviest land mammal.
9. Mt.Everest is the tallest I highest mountain peak.
10. Russia is the oldest socialist country.