1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
What are the limitations of Rutherford’s model of the atom?
Put tick (✓) against correct choice and cross (×) against wrong choice in following question.
Rutherford’s alpha-particle scattering experiment was responsible for the discovery of
(a) Atomic nucleus
On the basis of Rutherford’s model of an atom, which subatomic particle is present in the nucleus of an atom?
What do you think would be the observation if the α-particle scattering experiment is carried out using a foil of a metal other than gold?
- Structure of Atom (Rutherford Model)
undefined video tutorial00:18:43
- Science Textbook for Class 9