State your opinion.
The textile industry flourished during the Sultanate rule.
- The textile industry flourished on large scale.
- Delhi, Agra, Lahore, Multan, Banaras, Patna, Khambayat, Burhanpur, Devgiri were the main centres of the textile industry during this period.
- The cotton cloth was exported on a large scale from Bengal to Gujarat.
- The textile exports included muslin, linen cloth, satin and jari cloth.
- The textile dyeing industry gained importance. Golconda, Ahmedabad, Dhaka, etc. were the centres of this industry.
Is there an error in this question or solution?