State your opinion.
The neolithic people invented wheel and the technology they had developed so far, underwent a revolution.
- Neolithic people produced wheel-made pottery.
- Wheel technology made it possible to produce pottery on a large scale.
- The invention of the wheel made it possible to obtain the raw material from distant places in lesser time.
- It became easier to send the finished goods to distant markets, where it was in more demand.
- It helped to develop trade and commerce and transport on a greater scale.
Is there an error in this question or solution?