Answer in Brief
State your opinion.
India is a leading country in the field of space research.
- In 2007, India entered a new field of space research. It commercially launched the Italian satellite.
- Other countries had submitted tenders quoting very high rates, to get this contract. However, India got this contract by quoting reasonable rates.
- Before entering this field on commercial basis, India had already successfully launched the satellite of Argentina, Belgium, South Korea, Indonesia and Germany.
- In 2008, India launched Chandrayaan-l', the first lunar probe. India could collect the evidence for the presence of water on moon through this satellite.
- After that India also launched Chandrayaan-2' and 'Mangalyaan'. All these achievements proved that India is a leading country in the field of space research.
Concept: Science and Technology
Is there an error in this question or solution?