True or False
State, with reason, whether the following statement is True or False.
Financial management is essential for all types of organisation.
This statement is True.
- The business organisation irrespective of its type and nature needs finance for its formation, for carrying out day – to – day activities, for development and expansion, etc.
- Financial management is essential for all types of business organisation as it deals with procurement of funds and their efficient and effective utilization in the business.
- Financial management deals with planning, organizing, directive and controlling financial activities of business organisations.
- Generally all business activities are supported by the savings which comes from the society. Many a times these savings are not adequate to meet the financial requirement of the business. It is therefore necessary that available scarce fund must be utilized systematically and more efficiently.
- Financial management plays a very important role in making the best use of financial resources.
Concept: Role and Objectives of Financial Management
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Role and Objectives of Financial Management