State Two Factors on Which Affect Moment of Force. - ICSE Class 8 - Physics
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
State two factors on which affect moment of force.
Factors on which moment of force depends
(1) The magnitude of the force applied.
(2) The distance of line of action of the force from the axis of rotation.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution State Two Factors on Which Affect Moment of Force. Concept: Turning Effect of Force (Moment of Force).