Answer in Brief
State three differences between the temporary and permanent magnets.
- It is made up of soft iron.
- The magnet which loses its magnetism as soon as magnetising force is removed away from it.
- Because of its weak power, it is not used to make the iron pieces into the magnet.
- It is made up of steel, cobalt, and nickel.
- The magnet, which does not lose its magnetic properties easily is called a permanent magnet.
- It can convert an ordinary piece of iron into a temporary magnet.
Concept: Making a Magnet
Is there an error in this question or solution?