State any two advantages of Formal Organisation
State any Four advantages of Formal Organisation
State any one advantage of Formal Organisation.
Advantages of a formal organisation:
1) In a formal organisation, responsibility can be easily fixed as job roles are clearly defined.
2) A formal organisation avoids duplication and wastage of resources in the sense that there is no confusion among employees regarding assigned duties
3) The superior-subordinate relationship is clearly defined in the formal organisation. Thus, the unity of command is maintained.
4) All the departments in the formal organisation work together so as to achieve the organisational goal. In this way, it results in coordinating the activities of various departments.
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Structure of Organisation