State the features of 'Formal Organisation'.
Features of formal organisation:
1. There is the specification of authority in formal organisation. That is, a relationship between various job positions is clearly defined.
2. It provides the ways to achieve the organisational objective by clearly defining the procedures and rules to be followed.
3. Formal organisation interlinks and coordinates the efforts of various departments in the organisation.
4. It is deliberately created by the management so that organisation can work smoothly.
5. The formal organisation emphasises more on work to be done instead of interpersonal relationships
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Structure of Organisation