State any two objections imposed by the Treaty of Versailles on the German military power . - History and Civics
State any two objections imposed by the Treaty of Versailles on the German military power .
1. Germany’s millitary power was reduced.
2. Germany was not allowed to have submarines or an air force.
3. It could have an army of only 1 Lakh men.
4. Many of only 06 ships.
Concept: Results of First World War (Treaty of Versailles, Territorial Rearrangements, Formation of League of Nations)
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.