State any three advanced features of 8052 microcontroller over 8051 microcontroller.
Advanced Features of 8052 Microcontroller over 8051 Microcontroller
(1) Microcontroller 8051 has 4k bytes of ROM, whereas 8052 has 8k bytes of onboard ROM or EPROM.
(2) Microcontroller 8051 has 128 bytes of RAM, whereas 8052 has 256 bytes of onboard RAM.
(3) Microcontroller 8051 has a dual 16-bit timer event counter whereas 8052 has an extra 16-bit timer event counter.
(4) The cost of microcontroller 8051 is less than that of microcontroller 8052.
(5) Both 8051 and 8052 are used in high volume applications and both allow us to write large program. But in 8052 we can write larger programs than that in 8051.