State any six applications of Microcontrollers
(1) Microcontroller is a single chip microcomputer.
(2) They are used as independent controllers in machined or as slaves in distributed processing.
(3) They are used as machine tools, chemical processors, medical instrumentation and sophisticated guidance control.
(4) Some applications require simple timing and bit set/ reset functions; other require high speed data processing capability.
(5) Many low cost products such as electronic toys, microwave ovens, VCRs are base on microcontrollers.
(6) A home security system, a tape deck and intelligent multimeter can also be build by using microcontroller