1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Define an ideal simple pendulum. Show that, under certain · conditions, simple pendulum performs linear simple harmonic motion.
Question appears in these question papers
If the metal bob of a simple pendulum is replaced by a wooden bob of the same size, then its time period will.....................
- remain same
- first increase and then decrease.
The period of a conical pendulum in terms of its length (l), semivertical angle (θ) and acceleration due to gravity (g) is:
When the length of a simple pendulum is decreased by 20 cm, the period changes by 10%. Find the original length of the pendulum.
- Simple pendulum and Damped S.H.M
undefined video tutorial00:31:11