1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Why can’t we see clearly through fog?
Appears in these question papers
Why does unpolarised light from a source show a variation in intensity when viewed through a polaroid which is rotated? Show with the help of a diagram, how unpolarised light from Sun gets linearly polarised by scattering.
Why does the sun appear reddish early in the morning? Will this phenomenon be observed by an observer on the moon? Justify your answer with a reason.
With the help of a labelled diagram, explain why the sun appears reddish at the sun-rise and the sun-set.
- 10 Practice Sets NEET
- Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET-AIIMS - Physics
- 30 Days Crash Course for NEET - Physics
- NEET/ AIPMT Physics - 4th Edition (Must for AIIMS & other Medical Entrance Exams)
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Study Package for Physics for NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers (PCB 1988 - 2016)